30 May 2007

My Apartment!!





Well it has finally come to pass, I have an apartment of my own! My flat mates moved late last week and I couldn't be happier! As you can see from the photos it's quite spacious, the view from the balcony isn't half bad either. I have 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, living/dining area, kitchen, small laundry and a lovely big balcony. I had 3 friends over for dinner on Monday night and we christened the place properly. I am fairly tired at the moment, work is busy as ever and I am sorting out the apartment bit by bit. I hope to be on line to chat to you more often, as I finally have broadband internet. I pray things are going well for you and yours. Love and God bless! xo

1 comment:

Marty said...

It almost looks like you could roll right off the bed directly on to the balcony! ;o)