18 April 2007

Shenzhen Daze

I am at the end of my two days off and I am shattered. I have so much to pack into my days off that I end trying to do too much. That being said I did actually accomplish quite a bit. I finally got my internet access organised so I hope to be online a lot more often with more updates and photos. I also have been on a bit of a shopping frenzy. I went to Lohu, which is the sea port most tourists coming from Hong Kong go to. There is a huge shopping complex there with hundreds of items, clothes, jewellery, handbags, shoes, electronics and tailors (including a massive fabric market). I found some large size shoes at long last and got a couple of designer knock-off handbags at an outrageously low price! My working week starts tomorrow, I am currently averaging 28 hours teaching over 5 days with many hours in between doing lesson plans. I am still sharing my apartment but hope to have to it to myself soon. That's all for now, it's late and I must get some beauty rest. Love and God Bless! x

1 comment:

Marty said...

I hadn't checked your page for quite a while, I just randomly went today and you've written something today! Women's intuition has nothing compared to MY sixth sense.