03 February 2007

Students











The attached photos were taken on Friday 01 February 2007. I took one of my classes to the local park for our lesson. We played games and enjoyed afternoon tea together, along with some of their parents and grand-parents. We watched a man drawing Chinese calligraphy using a wet sponge, and counted the numerous kites that were flying over the park. I wish every class I have could be so enjoyable, but if that was the case I know that I wouldn't relish these opportunities half as much.

1 comment:

Marty said...

Oh, I'm the first comment on this brand-new, Mr. Sheen-type spiffy clean blog. Yes! You keep doing what you're doing sweets and you'll go far, haha how long has it been since you heard a patronising comment like that one from someone? I like what you wrote here, it looks like us internet-surfers are gonna be in for some good times! Marty xo